Once Again Into The Breach Good Friends...

...dismissed!


Maan.  Back into crazy Hamlet guy's class.  I figure getting more blogging done (even though not in a timely fashion) will assist me when I actually go to write down these journals for his class.

Why am I writing like this?  I feel a sudden burst of insanity because I have a lot of stuff I need to do by tomorrow, that I haven't done yet.  Plus, I went back to sleep after breakfast and I shouldn't have.  

uh oh.  He's starting to tell us about the final on wednesday.
I got an A on my midterm, so I'm not too worried.  

DAMN IT! The final is a take-home.  I DON'T WANT ANOTHER TAKE HOME EXAM.

Oh well. Grr.  Damn it!

Oh wait.  The final's going to be a scavenger-hunt type final because it's another multiple choice, but it's take home and we can do it with other people.  I guess that's alright.

Jen said it might rain on friday.  I don't want it to. I need to get my disneyland fix in before I go on vacation!

okay.  I'm going to stop ranting and whining and not really attempt to pay attention to this class, but I may very well begin my essay.

Goodbye.

-Leah

0 comments: