Just A Peek Into My itunes: The Procrastination Edition

I'm depressed over bio, so i figured I'd procrastinate some more and peruse my itunes. It must be the lack of sleep or the cold medicine that's making me use the word "peruse". Whatever. I'm in college. Here's another brief peek into the wonderful and exotic (okay, well maybe not exotic) world of my itunes.




25 Random Songs From My ipod


1. Little Bunny Foo Foo – The Moldy Peaches
2. Blue Jay Way- Secret Machines
3. Dilemma f. Kelly Rowland- Nelly
4. Wasted Years- Maroon 5
5. Jorge Regula- The Moldy Peaches
6. Love Hurts- Nazareth
7. Trynna Find A Way- Nelly Furtado
8. Do what u do- Pink
9. What’s this?- danny elfman
10. XR2- M.I.A
11. Only Hope- Mandy Moore
12. Get Smart Theme Song
13. Superfrog (it’s not easy being green)- elves gone wild
14. What’s the worst that could happen?- Brandon Patton
15. I have seen- Zero 7
16. I’ll Make A Man Out Of You- Mulan
17. That’ll Be The Day- Buddy Holly
18. Black Mamba- The RZA & Ol’ Dirty Bastard
19. Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional
20. All I Need- Radiohead
21. Our Love- Rhett Miller
22. Summer Love- Set the mood (prelude) – Justin Timberlake
23. It’s So Easy- Willy DeVille
24. Don’t look down- BBMaK
25. Greyhound Bus- The Moldy Peaches


2 comments:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

That's a lot of Moldy Peaches.... Um, Juno much? :)

Solia said...

haha. well i got a lot of moldy peaches after seeing juno, but as it turns out putting my itunes on shuffle, even having like 4000 songs, doesn't make it random at all.